Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE QUARTER IS OVER!!

The learnings...experiences...challenges...and problems that I encountered this grading is alredy done.
Third grading is already over...As a student,I didnt learn anything in this subject.Well,honestly speaking she didnt teach anything to us,but I learned a little bit only to her like hypertext,mark-up language through computer and thats all..I have a lot of experienced during the 3rd quarter,especially to my fellow classmates.We are very noisy during this quarter.I have a challenges in this quarter but thats not to much challenges,because more in computerizing,no explanation at all.I have a lot of problems in this grading,first,most of the time our teacher do not teach us.second,I learned,but thats not to much...And lasly,more explanation..

No comments:

Post a Comment