Monday, October 12, 2009

MY TEACHER,MYHERO

All of us have our own hero in our life.But some people,they considered their teacher a HERO.They are our second parents.
For me,I considered my teachers a hero.I never see my teacher gets mad.Instead of scolded us,they talk to us in a good manner.I see in my teacher is all their goodness for us,as they students. I love it all because in everyday they spent their time to us ., even if they already tired , they sacrifice their own best in order for us to learn. They do anything for us. They always at our side to share theire piece of advic. They want us too be happy at all time, and they want us also to learn more about his /her subject. They are showing us theire good attitude to be a good model, that's why I considered my teachers a HERO.
To my teacher, a pledge of my loyalty to give you a thank for your great, thoughts, words and deed for us. I will keep you in my heart so that I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment